Directions from Sea World to Calypso Cay Hotels

ok,let's see if i make this clear enough for you
whichever you are staying at - the Amerisuites or Country Inn - once out of the driveway, bear right and follow it around to the end of the road. Take a right onto the access road which goes alongside the Osceola Parkway to the end - (set of lights there). At the lights go left on 535, stay in the right lane. At the lights for International Drive, bear right and follow the signs ( you will see a 7/11 store on one corner, Buena VistaSuites on the other side) Follow International Drive carefully, it will bear to the left a ways up the road. The directions are truly easy to follow

Reverse your directions from Sea World to the hotels - right on International Drive - follow it til I Drive bears to the right - get in left lane at the lights for I Drive and 535 (7/11 store and Buena Vista Suites) left onto 535 - stay in the right lane and 2 miles up the road right after going under highway, bear right on Calpso Cay Drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter