• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Direct add-on question

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
We just closed on our 1st resale contract, we are already considering purchasing a small add-on contract direct from Disney. My question is will we be able to use the points from our resale contract to book at the Riviera and Reflections or just the points we purchased direct?

Thanks

It is the individual contracts that have qualifications, not your membership. So your resale contract and its points will not be eligible for Riviera, Reflections or future, even if another contract under your membership (i.e. a direct contract) is qualified.

Think of it similarly to if you owned 2 different properties. Each contract is qualified for the 11 month booking window only at its respective resort; it does not grant you an 11 month window using all your points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter