• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dino bkfst animal kingdom

review Dino breakfast animal kingdom

• good

• ok

• poor

• hated it

Results are only viewable after voting.

dinodisney

Earning My Ears
we have booked the dono breakfast for the first week in nov. how would you review it? any tips? my boys are 9 and 6 and very :bounce: active.
thanks
Dinodisney

We've done Donald's Breakfastasaurus several times now. Be prepared to wait to be seated. We have always gotten there about 10 minutes before our PS's and haven't gotten seated for about 20-30 minutes. Find a shady spot and relax. Then, it gets crowded in there. The characters will get to you but it sure isn't quick! We love the food there. It has always been very good/hot. The lines at the buffet area can be very long. I would suggest that each adult take a child with them to the buffet. Have your camera ready, at all times and that autograph book out and open! Have a terrific time!!

It must of been an off day when we ate. The buffet wasn't stocked very well, and it tasted like the food had been sitting under the heat lamps for hours. The characters were good, but the layout of the restaurant made it difficult to return to the buffet for food or get personalized attention from the characters. We were in a small side room with four tables shoved in the four corners, so the minute Mickey walked in the room everyone from every table mobbed him in the middle of the room. You couldn't get out to get more food or pry the other kids off to get a picture alone with him :( Like I said, it was probably just an off day, but first impressions make a difference. I will not be returning to Donald's dino breakfast.
I do really enjoy Chef Mickeys though.

Liked seeing Donald - Good Character Interaction

BAD food - we won't eat there again - I'm glad the meal was part of our package - I would have been a little miffed if I had to "pay" for that food. My son still refers to it as "The Dino-Barf Hash" place.

We did this one last Wednesday. The characters didn't stay long at the table, and we didn't see any of them twice, but the food was really good, and it was hot. Our server was pretty good, she kept us in plenty of OJ. We had an 8:40 PS, but we were there before they started letting people in, I think we waited about 10 minutes or so.

Steph

Only been there once but it was great! Possibly cause we had earliest PS and were first seated! We had all the characters around before we ate! I liked the food (again possibly cause we were very early and everything was fresh). Spectacular made to order mushroom omlette!

Hope you enjoy it - we're going back again in 2 weeks!

Hated it. The only place I've eaten at that I won't return to at WDW. Horrible table given to us (party of 2), bad food (I can get Krispy Kreme donuts at home), and poor service.

LOVED IT!! so much we did it twice (and we're not big AK fans!) food is good, character interaction is great... but we always go for the last ps of the morning, which helps w/character interaction 'cause the restaurant is starting to empty out... oh, and we had an excellent waiter :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter