Dinning Rotations

Elphie&Me

Mouseketeer
OK, I know we talk about this a lot, but I'm just wondering.

We never make a request in advance for our rotation. However, for our trip this Saturday we decided we want a LAP because we are skipping formal and semi formal nights. We have done them all and have so many 8x10 pics that some just sit in a file because we ran out of room around the house to display them.

So since we end up in Parrot for breakfast and lunch so many times, we figured we really won't miss it in the evening. So LAP would put us in Parrot on both formal and semi formal nights.

So I sent an e-mail asking for LAP about a month ago. Does anyone think it would be worth a phone call? It's not a big deal to us at all. Just feel like we windup at Parrot enough anyway. So call or save my time? What's everyone think?

4 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hourglass :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter