Dinner Vouchers

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
I thought there were also some type of dinner vouchers, however I’ve only seen info on quick & casual did they do away with the dinner ones? If not any idea where I can find more info? As always any help/advise will be greatly appreciated, looking forward to all replies ~ Christine

The dinner ones were not available at most places because it was a ridiculous price...I can't remember how much but I want to say something like $60/person.

The lunch vouchers are the ones that can be used at Rainforest Cafe for dinner...and quick and casual can be used at Beaches & Cream (which is actually sit-down) if I understand correctly.

Thank you! Please let me make sure I understand there are two types: Lunch vouchers, and Quick & Casual vouchers?

Lunch ones can also be used for dinner? We are doing a Chef Mickey Character Breakfast; can I get them for here too?

So I don’t drive anyone crazy ~ Is there a site which explains these?

Also does Paramount sell them, if so how do their prices compare with the other clubs?

Wow ~ 1 day until your Familymoon, Congratulations!!! We leave one week from today & this will be our first visit with 2 DDs, as DVC OKW owners & first time during the Holidays, I am soo excited I could burst!!
Thanks again, Warm Regards ~ Christine

Actually, I think there are four types:

Breakfast - which are a good deal for character breakfasts, but not much else.

Q&C - which can be also used at Beaches and Cream, but are mostly restricted to counter service

Lunch (Kindom Lunch something) that can be used for dinner *only* at Rainforest cafe (since they have the same menu all day)

and dinner - which are not really available because they're really expensive.

I joined www.hotwiresavingsclub.com and if you click on "theme parks" or something you should find the Walt Disney World Resort and from there you should be able to find the vouchers. :)

Hope that helps!

We found the Lunch vouchers are not really that great a deal at the RFC because we think their sandwiches are much better than the dinner selections. We got the lobster & steak and it was good, but not great. I would not use them for the character meal since it cost more for the voucher than the meal/tax at the character meal. We did buy them for breakfast because we wanted the meal to be paid for before our trip. We saved a few $$ per person because of the tax/tip. The Q&C vouchers are the best deal and are great for splitting meals especially if you want to try many different places for a quick meal. They are especially great if you are staying at YC or BC to use at the beaches & cream restraunt. We split several meals there and one each meal ended up being over $25 each time with tip/tax/dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter