~?Dinner Party?~

Lots of wine glasses, and ice.

Lasagna seems common. Warm bread. Jambalaya if you have a big pot is a favorite of mine.

Thanks skiingfast. I make a decent lasagna. I want to invite a few friends over next week and was just at a loss of what to make. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.:thumbsup2 :tink:

Desert is hard. Maybe some cookies, but it tends to take a lot of time when you have to bake a lot of things.

Lasagna, french bread or baguettes and salad is a easy meal.

Taco's is always fun. Hard and soft shells lots of meat and cheese and what ever else you like on them. Everyone makes their own!

Taco's is always fun. Hard and soft shells lots of meat and cheese and what ever else you like on them. Everyone makes their own!

Ditto. I make Mexican. I make some seasoned ground beef (actually I use turkey) and put out chips and tortillas and taco shells. They can make what they want and add toppings like lettuce, tomatos, salsa, cheese, etc.

Picking up a bake it yourself pizza from Costco is always good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter