Dinner in the Stars

stitichsmom

Earning My Ears
Hi

Recently decided on last minute trip to Disneyland for my birthday (next week). I was able to get a reservation for Dinner in the Stars. Do you know if you have to stick to the 3 options or is anything from galaxy grill available. Love the idea of just being able to sit and watch the fireworks.

Thanks

Hi

Recently decided on last minute trip to Disneyland for my birthday (next week). I was able to get a reservation for Dinner in the Stars. Do you know if you have to stick to the 3 options or is anything from galaxy grill available. Love the idea of just being able to sit and watch the fireworks.

Thanks
We didn't care for any of the offered food items, so we were able to get "regular menu" items from Galaxy Grill.
Also, highly recommend grabbing a Hot Chocolate (included) from the GG window after the show....

Are the unlimited soft drinks bottled or fountain?

Are the unlimited soft drinks bottled or fountain?
They were the mini-cans of soft drinks and smaller size of Dasani when we were there. (at the event location). The Specialty drink with light up glow cube could probably be substituted for a Fountain Drink when picking up at GG. The Specialty drink was pretty sweet tasting and we wish we would have done that.

I wish you could see the projections, I really would have paid the money for this if it wasn't just the fireworks.

I hope they have improved this. We had to carry our food over from the Grill, not an easy task with 2 small children. They could and should have taken our orders and brought them to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter