Dinner in boardwalk area

Tell us what the picky child likes. That might get you a different answer.
He will eat chicken fingers, hamburgers, some macaroni and cheese, pizza. The other kid will eat almost anything and I hate basing restaurant choices off of one picky person. Sometimes he just eats sides and dessert because I hate missing out on good places! Flying Fish looks great and the rest of us would enjoy it. I need to look at the menus on the other recommendations.

Since we aren't seafood lovers we have Il Mulino booked.

When I go back with just DH for an adult only trip I plan on doing Flying Fish. He loves seafood and I can find something I would enjoy. I do like shrimp and certain fish but I don't want an entire dinner of it.

Since we aren't seafood lovers we have Il Mulino booked.

When I go back with just DH for an adult only trip I plan on doing Flying Fish. He loves seafood and I can find something I would enjoy. I do like shrimp and certain fish but I don't want an entire dinner of it.
the pasta dish at Ale and Compass is amazing and can add chicken or not! Just an FYI!!! YUMMMMM oh and the burger..

Yachtsmen Steakhouse is one of our favorites so that would be our 1st choice even though its across from the Boardwalk, but on the actual Boardwalk it would be Flying Fish

We love Kimonos at the Swan. Sushi, noodles, and they don’t take reservations.

Ale and Compass or Big River Grill. Food is solidly good at both, and more affordable that Flying Fish or Yachtsman. If you have a Disney Visa card and use it to pay for dinner, A&C will give a 10% discount on food. Also... I think Big River Grill might take reservations thru Open Table (they used to, not sure now) if you are having trouble getting in other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter