Dinner ideas NOT in the parks?

What is a holiday sandwich??? Just the name sounds yummy!!!!!

Picture your turkey dinner in a panini. They use roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce and mayo and their bread is really good. If you've never tried Earl of Sandwich I highly recommend them. They are cheap (for a Disney meal lol), and always good. Another good one is their Original (with roast beef, horseradish and cheddar). I'm sure their other sandwiches are great, but I keep going back for the holiday sandwich lol.

Picture your turkey dinner in a panini. They use roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce and mayo and their bread is really good. If you've never tried Earl of Sandwich I highly recommend them. They are cheap (for a Disney meal lol), and always good. Another good one is their Original (with roast beef, horseradish and cheddar). I'm sure their other sandwiches are great, but I keep going back for the holiday sandwich lol.

Both of these sandwiches sound amazing!!!!! Definitely trying next trip!!!!

Both of these sandwiches sound amazing!!!!! Definitely trying next trip!!!!

Everything there is pretty good, and the prices are much more normal fast food (well, higher end like maybe Panera). You can get a lot to eat. If I have a group we might get a couple of different ones and trade halves - but nothing really stacks up to the Holiday Turkey! The Hawaiian Barbecue is probably my other favorite.

You should also enjoy Catal Restaurant as well. Granted, they are not cheap; although depending on what you all have the price should be reasonable. It is probably best to make a reservation though, given the size of your group & so the wonderful staff there can plan ahead for your arrival.

Our favorite not park restaurant is Jazz Kitchen, followed by Napa Rose for fancier stuff. If you have a car, we always try to go to BCD Tofu House and Gyu Kaku on our trips, but they're in Irvine and Tustin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter