dinner for the 1st night?

I've only been to Ohana twice, and I've never seen characters there! They are there during breakfast hours though...:confused:

We love doing a character meal for the first night--it gets us in the spirit!!!!! Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace @ MK. Have a blast!

Del

Iagree...i've been to breakfast at O'hanas and have seen either Minnie et al OR Mickey at al (never Mickey and Minnie together), and at dinner, have never seen characters....Is this something new????

The characters are only at 'Ohanas for breakfast. Dinner is served family style. They first bring a pupu type platter with shrimp wontons, salad, chicken wings, and string beans. These also come with dipping sauce. They then walk around with big skewers of shrimp, beef, turkey and I beleive pork and give you as much as you want. If you sit in the main room there is a musical show - a person playing a yulalalie (sp?) and they have coconut races and hula hoop contests for the kids. Desert is fresh pinnapple with carmel dipping sauce (I also put the carmel in my coffee). This is our favorite place to eat. If you time it right and ask for a window seat they dim the lights and play the music for Wishes. This is our favorite way to start of WDW vacation.
Linda

Our first night meal is always Chef Mickeys! The girls just love the napkin twirling! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Jan :sunny:

We have PS for dinner at Chef Mickey's on our arrival day. Great way to start the week!!

Vote for Ohana's.
No characters at night, but we love watching the castle turn colors while we eat.
We all loved the food including our 4yr old DD. She still talks about the hula hoop contest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter