dinner before MVMCP

leebee

DIS Veteran
I know there's always info about dinner at LTT before MNSSHP, but does anyone know if it's possible to make a PC at Crystal Palace for dinner just before Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? Prefer CP to LTT as DD doesn't eat meat!

Unless you are specifically looking for a sit-down/buffet restaurant or a character meal, we usually have our "big sit down meal" for lunch and grab a lighter dinner at Cosmic Ray's during the park closing/MVMCP changeover. They have some vegetarian selections, including veggie burgers.

Sure you can. Lots of folks get PS for Crystal Palace before MVMCP. But I would call soon since so many others have already done so. We love CP. It's a terrific restaurant. If you decide to try for CP a good time is usually around 5:30 or so. Anything after 6 and you could still be eating when the party starts.

LTT is the one they open PS's for once MVMCP tickets go on sale, so a lot of people go ahead and make those but yes, CP and I believe Tony's (?) are available for sit-down meals prior to and during MVMCP. Now weather or not any seating are available is another thing altogether :)

(My PS for CP is at 5:35 for the 11/28 MVMCP)

The CP "officially" closes at 6pm on MVMCP nights, so the latest ps you could probably get is 5:50. Only the LTT is open later for sit down meals.

We have a PS for CP on 12/7 for 4:20pm. Last year we had one for 4:30pm, and it worked out great. After dinner was done, like about 5:45ish, we headed over to Tomorrowland and rode Buzz 4 times in a row without any wait.

Pam:D

I just made a ps at CP for 12/7 at 4:05. I was a little worried this might be too early, but sounds like maybe will work out good. My kids are really young 4 & 1 1/2, so not sure how late they can make it. We are taking naps middle of the day, so hopefully they can make it most of the night. Do you think this is okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter