Dinner at Crystal Palace before MNSSHP

akghutton

DIS Veteran
Are you able to make reservations for Crystal Palace for dinner on MNSSHP nights? I have seen that LTT is a popular place to eat those nights, but my son does not like Thanksgiving type foods.

If you have eaten at CP on MNSSHP nights, were you able to make reservations at the time that you purchased your MNSSHP tickets?

Also do the characters at CP dress up in halloween garb like those a LTT?

Thanks for all repsonses:D

We made our ressies 90 days out for CP for the night we went to MNSSHP. They were dressed as they always are and not in any special costume. I enjoy CP and we will be going again this year prior to MNSSHP.

The reason LTT is so popular is because the characters are dressed in Halloween garb. Also, it can be booked earlier than the 90 day mark.

However, CP is open for everyone who prefers there too!!

Just a quick follow-up to that answer - I would make my reservations for this at EXACTLY 90 days in the A.M.

I just remember last year that many on the boards were waiting to switch to CP from LTT, but wanted a reservation somewhere - so, they took LTT until their 90 mark was available to try for CP.

This did indeed free up many LTT ressies, because I was able to get a better time after the 90 day mark for CP came.

Just wanted you to be aware, it is VERY popular!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter