• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner at Artist Point

Efastpitch

Mouseketeer
I really need some help here. My family is a meat and potato group. I will eat or try just about anything. I really want to give this place a try, but its not cheap. Will my group be able to order their standard steak and potato with salad meal?

Yes! I had the best steak I've eaten in a very long time at AP in August. Dh had the buffalo and loved it. While I didn't have a baked potato, I think it was mashed sweet potato, I loved it. But, I love sweet potato. Go over to wdwig.com and check out the menu's. It's a big help. Have to say that while a lot of people have said that Artist Point is just okay....it is now a must eat at spot for my dh and myself.

We love Artist Point. If you like steak you have to try the buffalo. Get it medium-rare. Fantastic! I really like the salmon too. The atmosphere is wonderful and our wait staff has always been very attentive. We took my sister and her husband there last year and they still rave about it.

My son asked me last week where I would like to eat dinner that evening and I said, "Artist Point." He turned the car around (he has his learner's permit) and started heading for the interstate. We live about 8 1/2 hours away from Disney and I just burst into laughter when he did that. Artist Point has truly become a favorite. The buffalo is excellent as well as the salmon. Everything I've ever tasted there was well prepared and tasty. It can be a little expensive especially with wine but I've never felt like complaining over the price which is a good indication of the quality of food. You'll enjoy this restaurant!

I ate at Artists Point when I wisited WDW in August and I will deffinaltly go there on my next trip. I also had the buffalo steak with sweet potatos which I highly reccommend. If you really like steak I would recommend you go to the Yachtsmans steak house at the Yacht club. We stayed in the BCV's in the summer and ate at the steakhouse 3 times as it was that good!!
Enjoy your trip.
Dana

We love Artist Point. It is definitely a little more pricey but great for a treat. The entrees do not come with a salad, you have to order it seperately as an apperizer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter