Dinner ADR at CRT before Christmas Party?

ericaseiler

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you are able to make an ADR for dinner at CRT on a night of Very Merry Christmas Party? We are planning to take DD to the Christmas Party but NOT to MK during the day of the party. I believe the Christmas Party starts at 7 and I would like to try to get a 5:30 or 6pm ADR at CRT. Thank you very much.

You have to have a valid park admission to get into the park restaurants so be sure to make your CRT reservation at a time when your park tickets are valid. I'm not sure what time you are allowed to enter the park with your VMCP tickets but if you can't get in with them at 5:30 then you shouldn't make reservations that early.

You can get into the park at 4pm with a party ticket. We are thinking of doing the same thing. You might want to do an earlier ADR. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter