Dining with an Imagineer

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Is it just about impossible to get? I have checked through our October visits, about 10 dates on line. Shucks. I have done this, but DH has not, I was hoping to go with him.

Is it just about impossible to get? I have checked through our October visits, about 10 dates on line. Shucks. I have done this, but DH has not, I was hoping to go with him.

I have checked so many times and NOTHING!! We have a trip planned for Memorial weekend. I was checking DHS for a lunch ADR and voila! Lunch with an Imagineer popped up!! Couldn't believe my eyes!! I grabbed it!! I wasn't even planning on it. Nice surprise!

So- just keep looking and a cancellation may occur and the ADR pop up like it did for me! Good luck and hang in there!

I have checked so many times and NOTHING!! We have a trip planned for Memorial weekend. I was checking DHS for a lunch ADR and voila! Lunch with an Imagineer popped up!! Couldn't believe my eyes!! I grabbed it!! I wasn't even planning on it. Nice surprise!

So- just keep looking and a cancellation may occur and the ADR pop up like it did for me! Good luck and hang in there!
Thanks for your news and encouragement!

I booked at 180 days and could only get 180+2. It’s only offered MWF. There is also dinner with imagineer at citricos. We had our lunch yesterday. However one couple had booked it the previous day. So keep checking. There are cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter