Dining Suggestions for Hilton Head??

Muddy Rivers

DIS Veteran
First time at Disney’s Hilton Head. Looking for suggestions for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

DIS people are always so helpful! 😊

These are our favorites:
Skull Creek Boathouse (seafood)
Poseidon (seafood)
Fishcamp on Broad Creek (seafood)
One Hot Mamma’s (bbq)
Guiseppi’s (pizza)
Frankie Bones (love their early bird surf and turf)

Social bakery if you like breakfast baked goods - especially of the French variety. They also have a selection of sandwiches and quiches. And of course dessert pastries.

We like Jane right in the Shelter Cove shopping center - my husband isn't a huge seafood guy - we do Fishcamp once every trip though.

There is a Thai place.....Ruan Thai - that was really good. The Mexican place - San Miguels - right along the harbor was perfectly fine American Mexican - nothing awesome, but you can't really mess up an enchilada. I've never been impressed with Scotts.

Do be aware that "in season" dining can be difficult unless you plan ahead. In the off season its pretty easy to walk into most places (we've always needed reservations for Fish Camp which does book year round).

You've already received some excellent suggestions including most of our favorites. So I'll only add a couple more:

Hudson's - it's not fancy but they have their own shrimp boats docked right outside. You know your shrimp is fresh and everything is delicious
Ela's on the Water - this one is walkable from the resort - cross the bridge like your headed to Scott's or the Social Bakery and then just keep walking along the water. It's on the pricier side and a bit more upscale than a lot of the other restaurants in Shelter Cove, but food and service are excellent.

If you want someplace super Unfancy, the Sea Shack has great seafood. And if I remember, a roll of paper towels on the table. It's very popular with the locals, so eat off-times or be prepared to wait.
We also like Dockside, Crazy Crab at Jarvis Creek, Old Oyster Factory, and Black Marlin (though I wasn't too impressed with our latest visit there). Those are all seafood.
We also like It's Greek to Me for....I bet you never guessed, Greek!
We like breakfast at Hilton Head Diner.
Since we live in Texas, and are 15 minutes from the Mexican border, we don't eat BBQ or Mexican at HHI. However, I've heard great things about One Hot Mamas and the owner and head cook was on the Food Network.

Some of our favorites are:
Poseidon
Social Bakery
Scott's Fish Market
It's Greek to Me
Kenny B's French Quarter (a very small "dive" but good New Orleans/Cajun/Creole options)

Palmetto Bay Sunrise Cafe is great for breakfast.

Santa Fe Cafe is great and pretty close to the DVC resort.

I agree with One Hot Mamas, Ruan Thai and Frankie Bones (their lobster mac and cheese is expensive but it's a favorite).

But there are a lot of great options...

Excellent suggestions above. But will drop in **Low Country Backyard** as an excellent spot for brunch! Key lime pie is TDF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter