• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Seating on Fantasy

mickyminnie890

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Hello everyone!

I was wondering what are the chances of getting two people seating at the main dining rooms. I also have the second seating dining.

I have a feeling that it's a slim chance.

You can always call (or have your agent call if you used one) and put a request on. It cannot be guaranteed though.

I think it depends on how full the sailing is. My wife and I were on a "low season" cruise that wasn't full, and we had late dining, and the two of us were by ourselves. It's only happened once, though.

I think it depends on how full the sailing is. My wife and I were on a "low season" cruise that wasn't full, and we had late dining, and the two of us were by ourselves. It's only happened once, though.
Yeah, since we're going in May next year it will most likely be busy.

Both times we have requested it on the Fantasy, with the second seating, we have gotten it. The cruises were late June sailings. Good luck! It can't hurt to ask. :)

We've requested it twice for early dining and had our own table both times. In each case, the table was a four top for the two of us. This was on the Fantasy.

My wife and I have done ~20 cruises and asked for a table alone on probably 15 of them and gotten our request every time. (We like to eat fast and then go explore the ship.) We've never asked ahead, just on-board. We always are second seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter