• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining review from trip 4/14-4/21

TiggerDoc

Earning My Ears
Cape May Dinner: Always good ..everything fresh and nice variety

Cape May Breakfast..,a hidden gem...we have done this early and late and always fresh and great variety..characters are a plus

Boma Breakfast: Our absolute favorite.. quality is always good..the jungle juice is special...

Boma Dinner: Another favorite..only misses were the beef was rare ..nothing but rare...the ribs were tough and not edible, unusual to have any misses here but this was the first time for this. ...there were 4 soups offered and they were as good as ever... and what great desserts..very friendly casts members

Flying Fish: This was our 4th time here..a few misses that really surprised us..some food was not hot, no excuses for this ...one person ordered the pork chop.. dry as shoe leather . The appetizers were great, the pork belly is not to be missed..desserts were outstanding

Tiffins: pricey and not special..the pomegranate- lacquered chicken is just nicely roasted chicken and am still wondering where the pomegranate was...won't be going back on next trip

Art Smith's..our third time here and has become a favorite..the best fried chicken..other choices did not disappoint

Deluxe burger... another must stop...best burger on the property and great fries

Maria and Enzos: this was lunch and it was very good...big portions for lunch and one of the best meatballs you will ever taste..will definitely do this again,and what a beautiful restaurant

I have only been to 3 on your list, but totally agree with you! Boma Breakfast was wonderful and I'm so glad we made the trip to AKL for it. Tiffins was a big let-down and we won't be returning - my duck was rubbery and almost inedible. And the D-Luxe El Diablo burger is tied with Raglan Rd. wild boar burger for my favorite burger on property, yum!

Thanks for the current reviews!
FF has the double cut pork chops back on the menu or is it another iteration? Guess they aren't showing the newest menu on line right now. What sauce are they serving it with now if you recall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter