• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Review for Terralina's Crafted Italian in Disney Springs?

jourknee2master

Earning My Ears
Going next week for Wine & Dine Marathon Weekend & have a reservation at 4pm for "dinner" ( 🙃 last meal before the race challenge). Team and I were looking for some place we could carb load and enjoy a decent meal before the race.

How does Terralina's hold up?

#diningreview #disneysprings #terralinas

It's our go to pre-race dinner! We are going before the half next Friday. I was just there in September & it was just as good as I remembered. They have great free bread with olive oil. We enjoyed both the chicken & eggplant parms (the entrees were better than the sandwich) and the lasagna! My cousin LOVES the rigatoni. We also did Maria & Enzo's for our last race weekend and all 3 of us running preferred Terralina.

It's our go to pre-race dinner! We are going before the half next Friday. I was just there in September & it was just as good as I remembered. They have great free bread with olive oil. We enjoyed both the chicken & eggplant parms (the entrees were better than the sandwich) and the lasagna! My cousin LOVES the rigatoni. We also did Maria & Enzo's for our last race weekend and all 3 of us running preferred Terralina.
Thank you! We are really looking forward to the race. This is my first one.

Ate there in May with older parents - stipulation was outdoor seating. Did not disappoint! Easy to get reservation (think I might have even booked direct or through OpenTable). Service was great. Loved that they brought a little paper bag over to the table for you to put your mask in. I think you'll be there during Happy Hour if you're interested in a drink before your race. Food was solid - did remind me me of a franchise type restaurant like Bertucci's, but in a good way! Solid restaurant. Can't go wrong. Prices are good for the value too. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter