• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining reservations

Wallacejoy

Earning My Ears
Is it better to make dining reservations on the app with my phone or should I use my laptop to make them? Thanks

I find it easier and quicker on my computer then using the app. Your mileage may vary.

I find it easier and quicker on my computer then using the app. Your mileage may vary.

Yeah, me too, but I prefer most things on my PC. I don't think there is a difference as far as what availability would be. If someone is fighting for hard-to-get reservations the minute they drop, just make sure to have a good connection on whatever device is being used.

Sorry I haven’t been here for years so I’m a bit dusty. How far in advance can I book restaurants in WDW?

Sorry I haven’t been here for years so I’m a bit dusty. How far in advance can I book restaurants in WDW?
60 days. If you’re staying at a Disney resort, at 60 days from checkin you can book for all days of your stay including checkout day, up to 10 days.

Thank you, I’m not staying at a Disney property so does this change it? Also did it used to be 120 days before or have I got confused?

Thank you, I’m not staying at a Disney property so does this change it? Also did it used to be 120 days before or have I got confused?
It used to be longer, but it's been 60 for years now

On-site get 60 +10 versus only 60 for offsite. Slight advantage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter