dining reservations with resort stay

Pooh2

Dis Veteran
I was only able to book a dining renovations for the first day of my resort stay.
Is this a glitch or new reservations policy?
Kind of a pain to have to go in every day for 9 days to book dining reservations!

I was able to book every day of my 8 day trip the first day it opened without an issue a few weeks ago.

I was only able to book a dining renovations for the first day of my resort stay.
Is this a glitch or new reservations policy?
Kind of a pain to have to go in every day for 9 days to book dining reservations!
When are you going? Currently you can only make dining reservations 60 days in advance. I believe the time frame was reduced from 180 days to 60 days due to changes in operation related to the pandemic.

When are you going? Currently you can only make dining reservations 60 days in advance. I believe the time frame was reduced from 180 days to 60 days due to changes in operation related to the pandemic.
My trip is Nov, was only able to make reservation for the first day.

Last edited:

I agree with Pooh2. You have to go day by day and unless you're on right at the beginning you get left out. 7:17 a.m. on the first available day and no Oga's Cantina for 2. Really?

I agree with Pooh2. You have to go day by day and unless you're on right at the beginning you get left out. 7:17 a.m. on the first available day and no Oga's Cantina for 2. Really?
You don’t have to go day to day. Do you have your hotel reservation linked in MDE? We just did dining reservations for our December trip and we were able to book all 10 days at once.

I found that reservations for two are hard to come by. Try making a reservation for three and you would likely see more availability. You can then modify your reservation to two persons when checking in for your reservation using the app.

If you are flexible, we found more reservations to be available the day before, or even the day of, due to people cancelling last minute.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter