Dining Reservations Needed?

I really don't care where we eat...just always think it's nice to get a chance to sit down and be waited on after a full day in the park. I'll keep trying but we can grab counter service somewhere if necessary.

Does anyone know if it's relatively easy to grab a glass of wine and some appetizers at Alfresco Terrace in DCA? Thought that might be a nice back up.

And what time will the two CPs be on December 1st? I'm guessing we are better off hopping over to DCA beforehand or just leaving for the day.
Not sure of the times, but you definitely are better off going to DCA or leaving the parks on those nights. We have been there that weekend several times. We do the Fantasmic dinner package that night and stay in the (also packed) NOS area. We always leave right after Fantasmic (as fireworks are starting). The Main Street bypass is usually open so we miss the Main Street crowds at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter