dining reservations for split stay

francoAlbertan

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

I think this is obvious, but checking just in case. I have a week booked in April... but booked last minute so it is spread out over 4 separate bookings right now (4 different rooms before we're done, across 3 hotels).

I would love to take the kids to the new space restaurant in Epcot... but doubt I'll be able to without the full 60 days advance booking plus 5 or 6 days of a long reservation.

Is there any way I can make MDE recognize I am staying for a full week, even if it's a split stay?

Thanks!

Hi all.

I think this is obvious, but checking just in case. I have a week booked in April... but booked last minute so it is spread out over 4 separate bookings right now (4 different rooms before we're done, across 3 hotels).

I would love to take the kids to the new space restaurant in Epcot... but doubt I'll be able to without the full 60 days advance booking plus 5 or 6 days of a long reservation.

Is there any way I can make MDE recognize I am staying for a full week, even if it's a split stay?

Thanks!
I've seen reports that if you call the dining reservation hotline, they can set up length of trip dining reservations across split stays. Unfortunately, even with this option, by the time you get through, it may still be difficult to get space at 60+6. Hopefully it works out for you though, the restaurant is definitely a fun experience.

Hi all.

Thanks!

Prepandemic, DVC members could call MS to book ADRs across all nights of a split stay. That privilege didn’t come back when resorts reopened. Sorry. There may be reports of pixie dust, though, so it wouldn’t hurt to call MS or Dining and ask politely, maybe limiting your request to Space 220. All they can do is say no.

Prepandemic, DVC members could call MS to book ADRs across all nights of a split stay. That privilege didn’t come back when resorts reopened. Sorry. There may be reports of pixie dust, though, so it wouldn’t hurt to call MS or Dining and ask politely, maybe limiting your request to Space 220. All they can do is say no.

I’ve heard this as well. :(

MS used to be able to link things beforehand so you could make them all on one day. They can’t anymore. I just called and asked today. Don’t know if dining line can do anything in the morning but I’m going to try

MS used to be able to link things beforehand so you could make them all on one day. They can’t anymore. I just called and asked today. Don’t know if dining line can do anything in the morning but I’m going to try
Just curious if when you called dining the morning of, if they were able to link your entire stay?

Just curious if when you called dining the morning of, if they were able to link your entire stay?
I called a few weeks ago and they made my dining reservations for the second half of the week over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter