Dining Reservations for Non-Guests?

cn546

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any luck making dining reservations without a resort stay? We're looking to head to Hawaii in mid-June but of course Aulani is completely booked. We're looking into staying at the Marriott next door but are wondering whether we'd still be able to enjoy the restaurants at Aulani? When I try to book anything online it says that online reservations are limited to guests and to call and inquire about availability. Before I do that I figured I'd check here to see if anyone had any idea what the current policy is or likelihood of getting a reservation as a non-guest. Thanks!

As of today, they are saying that, through the end of May, they are only letting resort guests dine at the restaurants. If they are planning on letting non resort guests book after that, you might have to actually call them to be able to do that.

In June, non-guests can make reservations at Makahiki for both breakfast and dinner on Mondays-Thursdays up to 30 days in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter