Dining reservations for Dummies (ME) -60 days?

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
After a long hiatus from "must-do" dining, I need/want/must have a dinner reservation for V&A on May 7th or 8th. We are staying at Grand Floridian villas. Do I literally use a calendar and count back from sixty? March 8th? Thanks.

After a long hiatus from "must-do" dining, I need/want/must have a dinner reservation for V&A on May 7th or 8th. We are staying at Grand Floridian villas. Do I literally use a calendar and count back from sixty? March 8th? Thanks.
60 days prior to May 7 is March 8.
60 days prior to May 8 is March 9.

What is your check-in date? You can start making your ADRs for your entire stay 60 days prior to check-in.

If you're using an agent, you can let them know what places you prefer as well. We both tried to snag the top priority things we wanted to try. I think it was available for booking 60 days prior early AM. You'll need to strategize a little on the heavy crowded stuff like Beast's Dinner or Space 220, etc. but for V&A you should be good 60 days out. Use the calculators that grumpy linked.

Thank you. I'll be setting my alarm for 5:45AM (Gotta make coffee) on March 8th

Thank you. I'll be setting my alarm for 5:45AM (Gotta make coffee) on March 8th

If you are staying on property and checking in before the date you need V&A for, you can try earlier than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter