dining reservations at the wdw website

asktriplets

DIS Veteran
Hi.

Just wondering if someone can tell me if there is an easy way to pull up all of the reservations together for a trip on the wdw website....we have 2 resort ressies (which aren't able "to be retrieved at this time") and a bunch of dining ressies that I can't seem to find all together.

It appears that the dining reservations need to get pulled up individually?!?! I thought the whole point of keeping them online was so that I didn't have to worry about misplacing my random slips of paper with 15 different dining confirmation numbers:scared:

Is there a way to transfer those to the itinerary list so they are all right there, or should I forget the website and just keep a sep. spreadsheet, just like I always have?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

I've not found a way. It would be nice if Disney got their website together so it worked smoother. It's too slow and too cumbersome to use.

I haven't found a way either. I just print out the confirmations they send back to my email account and staple them together. LOL

I've been able to pull all of my Dining Reservations up on the same page by using "Retrieve Multiple Reseravations". You have to enter each confirmation number separately, but at least they all show up on one page.

Thanks for the info LJD2143 I will make a note of that so when I do mine I will try and get a listing.

thanks for the responses...I saw that I can pull them all up individually IF I have my conformation #s (which I don't), but I just realized that I don't even have the reservation info (as in restaurants and dates)! I assumed it was all linked together in the system and when my resort ressie came up, the dining ressies would, too. (And goodness knows they keep EVERYTHING in their system...2 days ago when I was modifying a resort reservation, they said my old phone number was listed with the ressie. I haven't had that # for 7 years and have been to WDW 11 times since then!!!:rotfl:)

I'll call tonight to "retrieve" my info.

I went onto the WDW site and plugged in the confirmation numbers for dining that my TA sent to me (they were actually email forwards from Disney to her) and then the Disney site says they cannot retreive my reservations?!

What does that mean? I hope they are valid reservations :confused:

Greta,

I hope you have your ADR's. I haven't decided if I am going to let my TA do our ADR's or do it myslef. Keep us posted!

I've been able to pull all of my Dining Reservations up on the same page by using "Retrieve Multiple Reseravations". You have to enter each confirmation number separately, but at least they all show up on one page.

Yes, you will see this option underneath the empty boxes where you type your info in.

I went onto the WDW site and plugged in the confirmation numbers for dining that my TA sent to me (they were actually email forwards from Disney to her) and then the Disney site says they cannot retreive my reservations?!

What does that mean? I hope they are valid reservations :confused:

Did you check what phone number your TA put in? It has to be an exact match to the one you use when you try and retrieve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter