Dining Reservations 5/18

We got dinner at Storyteller's for 6/26 (arrival day) and BB our last night (6/29). Seeing posts on here, I'm surprised I managed to snag us a BB reservation! I was on at 5:50 and there wasn't a queue...got in the queue at 6:15ish, reservations were done a little less than an hour later.

We also have dinners at Lamplight and Riverbelle, 2 places I've never been, so I'm excited! And I haven't been to Storyteller's since 2008, and I think it's gone through a few iterations since then.

Was able to get Blue Bayou for June 16th my first Disneyland day for dinner at 7:25am on the app.

Also scored Alfresco Tasting terrace, Napa Rose and Carthay Circle Alfresco dining. Decided to try storyteller for breakfast on my departure day.
Likely will try for GCH Craftsman grill when they go live on May 28th.

I was able to get Storytellers and Napa Rose on July 15 and July 16. but nothing for July 17 or 18 yet. I could not get Blue Bayou at all for that week. What time do ADRs become available each day?

I was able to get Storytellers and Napa Rose on July 15 and July 16. but nothing for July 17 or 18 yet. I could not get Blue Bayou at all for that week. What time do ADRs become available each day?
I had the same issue yesterday, but this morning I've seen lunch availability for 7/18 at Blue Bayou. The site has been really glitchy for me - just keep trying. Try searching for specific times, i.e., 11:30 AM, instead of just selecting "Lunch" -- this is what did the trick for me.

I've been trying since 6am to get a reservation at BB using different times on 7/18 and I keep getting the notification that nothing is available. I suppose it's possible all the tables were booked already, but I suspect the dinner times have not been loaded yet.

Been trying to anything July 3-5 and zip. Could they all be gone aleady? Even Downtown Disney. I'm thinking/hoping they just haven't bee released yet.

I was afraid of that. Are they only releasing based on 25% occupancy at this point? And zero in Downtown Disney too.
OC moved to yellow tier (35% capacity) , so within the hour of that announcement more reservations had opened up in the middle of the day yesterday. So dining is now technically at 50% going forward.

I was just able to make a reservation for 7:55 (weird time, no?) for July 18th. It's the only time slot that's shown up all day. I would prefer a tad earlier, so I will be checking periodically not only today, but in the future to see if I can move it back closer to 7-ish, but I'll gladly take 7:55 if that's the only option that opens up. I've never seen BB book out so fast on the 60 day mark, but I guess with 35-50% capacity and the novelty of BB now serving wine, in addition to having been closed so long, I get it.

I had the same issue yesterday, but this morning I've seen lunch availability for 7/18 at Blue Bayou. The site has been really glitchy for me - just keep trying. Try searching for specific times, i.e., 11:30 AM, instead of just selecting "Lunch" -- this is what did the trick for me.

I just wanted to hop on and emphasize this!!! I'm on this morning, looking for July 19. I was able to get Napa Rose for dinner for two. (We aren't going to parks until the 20th, but I thought I'd play around and see availability for other things on the 19th- since I'm up *eyeroll*)
BB shows nothing available if you click on "Lunch" or "Dinner" BUT if you click on a time, every single time of the day comes up with availability. (Now this is for a party of two, so YMMV). So definitely search for specific times.
ETA: Also, keep trying. I clicked on 5pm and it said "nothing available between 3pm and 6pm". Then I put 5:30--- and I got 4:30, 5:something, and 6:10. Who the heck knows what it pulls from, but keep refreshing.

Also, none of the DTD restaurants seem to have a res calendar up for any date past June 28. Just the table service in parks or the hotel.

Alfresco Tasting Terrace is open through June 20th, we need July 10th, so we wait....but at least it lists "meal period" and not the "no schedules available" on the search page. Still waiting on DTD to open up too. BTW, the DLH is reopening, no word on SH55 (best breakfast place in DLR), but it looked like Trader Sam's is going to open with the hotel on July 2nd!!

Last edited:
Man I got an email alert about an open reservation for 6, and I immediately went on, within 30 seconds of getting alerted, but it was already unavailable :( People are quick! Or was it just a *********** glitch?

Man I got an email alert about an open reservation for 6, and I immediately went on, within 30 seconds of getting alerted, but it was already unavailable :( People are quick! Or was it just a *********** glitch?

How do you get an email alert, if you don't mind my asking?

Remember, you are likely not the only person with that alert set.

Remember, you are likely not the only person with that alert set.

Oh of course not, I know that. I’m just surprised that someone else was even quicker! I got the email alert and immediately checked, was on the site and ready within 30 seconds or less, and it had already been taken. I set up the alert again, but I think my chances for a party of 6 coming up again are quite slim!

How do you get an email alert, if you don't mind my asking?

Apparently it doesn’t want me to say the name of the website here haha if you Google “Disneyland dining alert”, it should be the first website! Starts with mouse 😄

Was able to secure Alfresco Tasting Terrace for Sat, July 10th 12:10p, but had to refresh several times as well as search using specific times. Funny that a 12p search said nothing avaible, but 1pm gave 12;10p...glitchy, but it worked! Best of luck everyone. Still waiting on Tortilla Joe's (13 yo fav, not mine...) for dinner that evening.

I'm trying to book Carthay Circle and Lamplight Lounge reservations for mid-July, but I'm confused about availability and wanted to make sure others here are experiencing the same thing. To me, it looks like Disney has only opened Carthay reservations through June 30th and Lamplight reservations through July 4th, meaning no one has had an opportunity to book any dates after those. Is that consistent with what others are seeing? And does anyone have predictions about when more dates will be loaded in for reservations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter