Dining Reservations 5/18

at first they had the restaurants being unavailable now they are not listed at all. Finally got in no reservations past June 29.

Blue Bayou, Storytellers Café, and Napa rose ARE NOT SHOWING for me in the dining reservations window for all restaurants but also going to the specific pages allowed me to see open reservations for them.

That's what I am seeing for Blue Bayou. Reservations appear to only go out to 6/29.
OK, glad I'm not the only one! I also noticed that the Park Hours calendar will now only let you view May and June. Yesterday, it would let you click through to July and August, even though the calendar would just be blank (without park hours) listed. But now, you can't even click to see July.

Oops correction. It only showed me 10:15 if I selected "breakfast" but I could book 8 am by selecting that time to search.

So if you have trouble be sure to search by time not by meal period. Who would have thought 8 am is not breakfast.

Thanks, was able to snag a breakfast at 7:30 am on our last day. Its a short day so before heading back home so want to maximize time in the park.

Ugh I’m so disappointed. Got in line at 650 and by the time my window came up blue bayou had no availability for any of my days in the parks. :(

Sorry, couldn’t post there for a little bit.

In the end, I was able to book what I wanted on the website on my phone without the queue. Because I was able to go to the dining pages, I just clicked on Blue Bayou and put in my date & party size and then just clicked “check times” over and over until it finally went through. I was able to do that a full 10 minutes before my queue time on my computer went from recalculating to 5 mins.

I don’t know why I was never put in the queue on my phone - maybe because I checked so early (the first time was 5:30am, although I didn’t start the refresh game until 5:55)? In any case, I got mine. Glad to hear so many others were successful too!

ETA: for anybody who’s interested, I was able to book straight through at 6:45am

No availability for Blue Bayou 6/3 or 6/4 for any size group that I could see when I was checking about 10 mins ago. Very strange

Wow, by the time I was allowed in (been logged in since 5am), Blue Bayou had only one of the 5 days I needed left but for lunch only at 11am. Not my preference but I guess something is better than nothing….

I can't find availability at all for any dates throughout the month of May and June. They either went super quick or there is a glitch.

I can't find availability at all for any dates throughout the month of May and June. They either went super quick or there is a glitch.
It's not even showing as "No Availability"

Go to the actual page for the restaurants and try search for times there.

Blue Bayou: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/blue-bayou-restaurant
Napa Rose: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/grand-californian-hotel/napa-rose
Story Tellers: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/grand-californian-hotel/storytellers-cafe/

Thank you for the links. I've been looking on there and have yet to see an open time since I got in about 30 minutes ago. I am clicking on random days for different times (lunch, dinner, 11am, 5pm, etc) and it will say "Sorry! There are no times available...".

Edited: Even for random Wednesdays in June there is nothing available. So strange!

It looks like Alfresco Terrace was only available for parties of 2 or 1. Anything above that was blocked out.

I managed to get one for 2, but my group is for 3. I wonder what my options are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter