Dining Reservations 5/18

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
So we all know Blue Bayou, Storyteller’s & Napa Rose reservations go live today. Is anybody else trying to get them.

The app won’t let me book anything, but it just kicks me to the regular dining page and not the queue. Thankfully I was able to get into the queue on my computer. I don’t know why I can’t get into it from my phone, so I’m really hoping I can book on my computer before I have to leave for work! My SIL was able to get into the queue on her phone and we have the same iOS, so that’s not it.

In any case, good luck to anybody trying!

The app works fine for Storytellers and Alfresco Terrace. Have not seen BB or Napa Rose, but they may already be sold out. It has been live since at least 6:20 AM

Does anyone know if reservations are even live now? Are we in the queue to make reservations? Or in the queue for the queue to open at 7am or at 8am?

Unless there is some special place for these particular reservations, Blue Bayou isn't posted yet. I am in the regular dining reservations and Blue Bayou isn't even listed in the list of unavailable dinning like it used to be. It is completely missing.

I’ve been on since 5:55
I checked at 6 AM, and again at 6:25. They posted Storytellers and Alfresco sometime between then. No issues or delays when booking with the app. Alfresco was wide open, but Storytellers was pretty limited.

edit: just saw a few slots for Napa Rose on the App

Downinit, Where are you viewing Storytellers in the app? Whenever I click "check dining availability" it says you cannot make reservations on the app at this time.

Mine does. I can see slots for Napa Rose for parties of two, but nothing for four on the app. I can’t get far enough to book anything though.

Edited to add: slots for 4 at Napa Rose just appeared at about 6:45 AM. Still can’t get far enough on the app to book anything though.

So we all know Blue Bayou, Storyteller’s & Napa Rose reservations go live today. Is anybody else trying to get them.

The app won’t let me book anything, but it just kicks me to the regular dining page and not the queue. Thankfully I was able to get into the queue on my computer. I don’t know why I can’t get into it from my phone, so I’m really hoping I can book on my computer before I have to leave for work! My SIL was able to get into the queue on her phone and we have the same iOS, so that’s not it.

In any case, good luck to anybody trying!
Does anyone know if reservations are even live now? Are we in the queue to make reservations? Or in the queue for the queue to open at 7am or at 8am?
I’ve been in a queue where the “Approximate waiting time” has been Recalculating for over 40 minutes. I tried getting into reservations for Blue Bayou at 5am (pacific) and it showed as still Temporarily Closed. I tried again just before 6am and I’ve been in this queue ever since. Good luck to everyone trying to get reservations!

Click the + at the bottom of the home page: Check Dining Reservation. You need to enter the date and search various times manually.

I've been on since 6 and it still says "recalculating." I'm guessing things will actually open closer to 8.

I'm curious how an earlier poster found Storytellers on the app. Everytime I go to reservations on the app it kicks me out to the website and the queue.

Unless there is some special place for these particular reservations, Blue Bayou isn't posted yet. I am in the regular dining reservations and Blue Bayou isn't even listed in the list of unavailable dinning like it used to be. It is completely missing.
That happened to me too, I found it by typing Blue Bayou in the search box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter