Dining reservation questions

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
1. What time does it open on-line in the morning?
2. How many days out are you allowed to do? 10 days?
3. I have two broken reservations - 2 nights at BLT then a four day cruise and then 4 nights at AKV. Can I do all of the nights for the reservations?

1. What time does it open on-line in the morning?
2. How many days out are you allowed to do? 10 days?
3. I have two broken reservations - 2 nights at BLT then a four day cruise and then 4 nights at AKV. Can I do all of the nights for the reservations?
1 - 6am Eastern for online. 7am Eastern for phone
2 - If you have a valid resort confirmation, it will allow you to book up to 10 days at the 180 day mark. You must "link" your resort reservation to the session when making the ADRs (detail in my tutorial below)
3 - It "should". I have no way to test this right now (and I booked my dining before my trip this year), but I believe that it has been giving the +10 to everyone (with a resort stay), not just up until check out. I could be wrong here though and if someone with a less than 10 day trip who has recently done this could chime in, I'd listen to them over me ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter