Dining PLUS???

Jrabbit910

Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!
Hi All,
I just received an email and it stated dining plus is back?? What does the plus mean?? (email copied below)

Free "Dining Plus" is Back!

The "Dining Plus" package is back! Purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package at a select Disney Value Resort for $435 per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room, including Theme Park tickets and get F.ree Disney Dining Plus Option.

I take it to mean a Disney stay plus dining; with a twist on the words to make some marketing team happy. It makes sense that way.

your signature? I tried to use that link but it keeps coming up with the tracker lines I can't see where I can do the Note....any help would be greatly appreciated..

Dawn

Hey dis4
Go to Blinkyou dot com.. There are a few choices to pick. If that doesnt work for you let me know.
I cant wait to see it... once youhave it up, post it here so i can check itout! :) gl :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter