Dining Plan usage question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So we are doing one night at Saratoga before a longer stay at another resort. Was thinking about trying the dining plan since we only have to buy for one night.
so if I’m correct it includes
1 table service
1 quick service
1 snack
1 refillable mug
per person.

so for one night we only get one of each correct? Allocations are based one the number of nights correct?
we aren’t going to arrive until like 6 pm the first night can we use all our allocations the next day, check out day? I don’t want to arrive at 6pm and have to use them all by midnight
Any input appreciated

We leave in 12 days. I decided to do the same thing. We are staying at the Grand Floridian for 6 nights. I was able to split off the first 2 nights on a separate reservation.

I bought the dining plan for those first 2 nights so I can use the table service at Chef Mickey and another character meal (not sure yet which one). I'm bringing the 5 year old this time which is why this will work out cheaper.

We can use the credits spanned out over 3 days. Until midnight on our "check out day." We also won't arrive at the Grand Floridian until 6pm on arrival day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter