Dining plan question

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We will be travelling to Paris in August. We will do a one night - two days visit to Disneyland in the middle of our stay. we will be staying at Sequoia Lodge.
We are two adults and two kids (DD6 and DS8)

I was hoping to do a character dining at Plaza Gardens (buffet so we dont have to wait too long for the kids to eat vs Au edge de cendrillon which I hear is very long).

Looking at the prices (80E for adult and 40E for kids), it looks like it would be a good deal to get the dining plan (extra plus) so we would get breakfast and lunch the next day (we have a reservation at PYM kitchen for lunch), as well as snack and drink.

The price difference would be 50E/adult and 40E/kid for two lunches (including one at a table service restaurant), a breakfast, one snack and two drinks? Do I understand this properly?

I am not sure how it would work tough…Does it also include a quick service / table service lunch for the first day?

Here is the wording from Disney website:

Extra Plus​

Up to 33 restaurants
E1A9%20-%20DISNEY%20DELUXE%20DINING%20PLAN_tcm787-226018.svg
Full board
Restaurant type:
✔ Restaurants with Disney Characters for 1 meal per stay
✔ Table service restaurants (with a dedicated Meal Plan menu)
✔ All-you-can-eat buffets
✔ Quick service restaurants

Includes:
✔ Soft drink at every meal
✔ 1 meal (lunch or dinner) on your last day in the restaurant of your choice

Your Extras (per person per night booked):
✔ Extra Plus Snack and Drink
✔ Extra Plus Drink

From €80 per child (3 to 11 years old)
From €130 per adult
per night for Full Board

I guess I could call to ask but it’s just so complicated with the time difference!
Thanks 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter