• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Question

Candace

DIS Veteran
I know that some of the more high-end restaurants require 2 credits. My question is: can you use two counter-service credits on the same day? I mean if we eat at Yachtsman one night, we will have to use 2 credits; so the next day can we just use counter service for lunch AND dinner? Thanks!

Yes. You may use your credits all in one day if you wish. You are only limited by the total number of credits you have.

Hello: Can you put counter service meals tickets together and have a sit down meal instead? I don't like counter service and prefer sit down. Thanks

Keep in mind that counter service is also what you use when eating at the food courts. Some of the selections at the food courts at the value resorts and moderate resorts are very good and are actually nice hot dinner type meals with some great desert selections. So it would be very easy to eat a CS meal for lunch and a CS meal for dinner.

Just one more thing to consider: I don't know where you are staying, but when we stayed at All Star Movies last April. We got a nice hot lunch at the food court and were too full for dessert. The cashier said, "don't you want a hot fudge sundae?" I told her I was too full to eat that right now. She said, "no, problem. I'll mark it on your receipt that you didn't get dessert and come back later and get it." We came back after the parks late one night and had a great snack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter