Dining Packages (Epcot Fireworks, Fantasmic) largely unavailable?

ChrisM

Mouseketeer
I've been doing some pre-gaming (as my booking window opens next week) and I'm largely seeing nothing available to book for Epcot and Fantasmic dining packages. Are these legitimately sold out or are they simply not opening the booking windows?

For Epcot I could find absolutely nothing available for any restaurant for parties of 1 to 4 for any date from today through the end of the year.

For Fantasmic, the only dates available for parties of 1 to 4 were the next two days. Then absolutely nothing else available through the end of the year.

I've tried this on two different computers and the MDE app on my phone.

Is the system for these broken?

I've been seeing them available for week after Thanksgiving. I had Epcot booked, but canceled it. They come and go as people cancel and book. Nothing showing right now for my dates so they are booked again.

Fantasmic seems to be a system issue - based on conversations with cast members, I either get they're all booked up - which is extremely unlikely. Or they dates haven't been loaded yet, which is more likely and even more frustrating and annoying. What could they possibly be waiting on for folks wanting to book a Fantasmic dining package in November or early December? If they force us to book 60+ days in advance, the least they can do is have the options loaded and ready. Now we'll be checking a couple times per day until early December is loaded..... And let's not even talk about the Candlelight Processional packages (although, at least that has a date)....

I was able to book Fantasmic for 12/11 but nothing for Luminous. I don't even see Luminous package as an option in the app.

I'm in my booking window now and seeing fireworks packages for my first Epcot date. For example, Dec 12th, I'm seeing R&C and Spice Road both available for parties of 3 and 4 (but not 2).

Fantasmic packages are coming up for me also but only starting December 11th.

The app can be heckin' glitchy and has been slow to load and has crashed on me on multiple occasions--and not just at peak times! I did note that for these events, I got the best results selecting "All Day" when searching for times when my window opened. (Today though I get returns if I select a particular time frame.)

I'm in my booking window now and seeing fireworks packages for my first Epcot date. For example, Dec 12th, I'm seeing R&C and Spice Road both available for parties of 3 and 4 (but not 2).

Fantasmic packages are coming up for me also but only starting December 11th.

The app can be heckin' glitchy and has been slow to load and has crashed on me on multiple occasions--and not just at peak times! I did note that for these events, I got the best results selecting "All Day" when searching for times when my window opened. (Today though I get returns if I select a particular time frame.)
Thank you! We're a party of 2 so maybe they don't want us.

Thank you! We're a party of 2 so maybe they don't want us.

I know that all too well! We are a party of 2 as well and it's not a great feeling to not find something for us sometimes. :(

I am seeing availability for 2 later in the week though. Once again I searched (just now) under the "All Day" option and got the returns.

I was able to book Fantasmic for 12/11 but nothing for Luminous. I don't even see Luminous package as an option in the app.
That's interesting. I'm only seeing the calendar out to 12/9 - and we have a reservation through 12/11 - should be able to see it, but can't.

So weird - if I do an "All Dining" search I will find an occasional hit on Epcot Fireworks dining. If I go to "Epcot Fireworks Dining" directly and search on the dates that popped up under "All Dining" it shows no availability.

This thing is super broken!

I got a Luminous fireworks package for 2 at at Spice Road for December 11, Rose and Crown was only available for 4. Couldn’t get Fantasmic Package anywhere until December 11- which won’t work since we’re doing Luminous that night.

Last edited:
So I actually grabbed an early Topolino’s reservation for the night we want to do Fantasmic and I’m leaning towards keeping it and taking our chances with Fantasmic seating even if packages become available for that night.

So I actually grabbed an early Topolino’s reservation for the night we want to do Fantasmic and I’m leaning towards keeping it and taking our chances with Fantasmic seating even if packages become available for that night.
Probably a good plan. There appears to be no info available as to why the Fantasmic packages are so late, or when they might be offered.

I as able to find Fantasmic dining package for 5 people on Dec 6 for your upcoming trip with no problem

Are you still able to see availability? I have been trying to find a Fantasmic package for 2 on December 5th and even as a +2 at midnight wasn't able to get anything! I check at least once a day and have seen nothing for Fantasmic! the whole week we are there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter