• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining package NEEDED for MSEP June 28-July 7??

meagarunt22

Obsessed
I have read about the dining package and the spots you're able to get and when, but my question is if I don't get a dining package during this busy time frame, will my party of 3 miss out on the parade if we don't want to sit and wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours before? I'll be single momming it with a 5 and 8 year old any my 5 year old will definitely not be happy doing nothing for that long.

It has sounded like even with the package you have to show up a bit early to the viewing area.

I'll be with another family and between us we'll have a 2, 4, 5, and 6 yr old plus several older children. My plan is to watch near iasw. First picking up snacks/maybe ice cream to enjoy while we wait, and getting in place around 7:45. The parade starts at iasw side for the 1st showing, so it'll start for us right at the 8:45 mark. Hopefully the views and hustle and bustle of the park plus the snacks will help keep the kids entertained while we wait. We might bust out some glow sticks too and/or a light up bubble wand for maximum distraction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter