Dining options at Hilton Head

Dye's is in a new location ( and one right near the resort and much easier to find) and she is still serving a "dine in" meal. I do not think she is serving a buffet however. My partner Lisa does her website. It is a much smaller location with less overhead....allowing her to stay in business. She came REALLY close to not being able to stay open at all.

Linda

Thanks for the info! Just went to her website, and it shows a lunch buffet served 11-3 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 11-2 on Fridays. I am hoping this is accurate. The lunch buffet was amazing!!!

Yes, the buffet option was just added back in.

Dye is an amazing lady, and I am glad she found a way to stay open. We have not yet been to her new location, but will get there when we are down in September.

Her website has undergone so many changes in the last few weeks and my partner Lisa has been working hard on keeping up.

When you do go, please tell her that Linda and Lisa said hello!

Linda

Yes, the buffet option was just added back in.

Dye is an amazing lady, and I am glad she found a way to stay open. We have not yet been to her new location, but will get there when we are down in September.

Her website has undergone so many changes in the last few weeks and my partner Lisa has been working hard on keeping up.

When you do go, please tell her that Linda and Lisa said hello!

Linda

Yeah!!! That's good to know. Can't wait for June to get here so I can eat some more of her deliciuos collard greens! I'll tell her you said hi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter