• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Event??? and DDP

PROFSKMAC

Earning My Ears
I have been scanning all of the dining options for when I am able to make reservations and I keep seeing "dining event" for things like the fireworks desert parties at MK and Epcot. Are you able to use DDP credits for these? Also for the Fantasmic dining package with Mama Melrose's?

Last edited:
I have been scanning all of the dining options for when I am able to make reservations and I keep seeing "dining event" for things like the fireworks desert parties at MK and Epcot. Are you able to use DDP credits for these? Also for the Fantasmic dining package with Mama Melrose's?
You have to pay for the dessert parties but you can use DDP TS credits for the Fanatasmic and Rivers of Light dining packages. The number of credits used for the dining experience depends on the restaurant chosen - for example if you go to Mama Melrose's for the Fantasmic package then you will use 1TS credit but 2TS credits if you go to the Brown Derby. Read the "Know Before You Go" section for the chosen event as it will show if DDP's are accepted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter