• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Discounts

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
If you have an AP or DVC membership that gets you lunch or dinner discounts, when is it appropriate to inform the Server. As you are seated or after they present you with the check. ?:confused:

Originally posted by magicmouse2
If you have an AP or DVC membership that gets you lunch or dinner discounts, when is it appropriate to inform the Server. As you are seated or after they present you with the check. ?:confused:

I always do so in advance, but the discount is usually applied after you receive the check and give your cards to the server, so perhaps it does't matter? Good question.:earsgirl:

I will be using my DVC membership for the 1st time in May.
Can't wait!!
Is there a listing of discounted restaurants available with the DVC card???
Would be embarrassing if I tried to use it....and it didn't apply! :eek: :hyper:

Senecabeach when you check in you will receive a welcome packet describing all recent offerings to you as amember .I've been a member since 99 and love and look forward to every trip .Have A Great Time.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter