• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Day Tomorrow

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow is my dining booking day. It's a solo trip 5 nights and looking to try some new places to eat. I am looking for reviews or suggestions. I am thinking of:
Ale & Compass - breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern - Lunch
My only definite that I have done before is BOMA for breakfast which I loved
I don't have any favorites at HS or EPCOT so open to suggestions. TIA

I love LTT, I'm hoping to book that tomorrow. Just be aware it is family style, so it's a lot of food, but it's so good! In HS, I love Mama Melrose. Their charred strip steak is good and the mac and cheese it comes with is amazing. These are the two places my family books each trip. I've never been to Boma, looking to try their breakfast on my upcoming trip, glad to hear you love it!

Boma is much better at dinner with a vast variety of unique offerings. My favorite restaurant on property.

Tomorrow is my dining booking day. It's a solo trip 5 nights and looking to try some new places to eat. I am looking for reviews or suggestions. I am thinking of:
Ale & Compass - breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern - Lunch
My only definite that I have done before is BOMA for breakfast which I loved
I don't have any favorites at HS or EPCOT so open to suggestions. TIA

I really like A&C for breakfast, we go there at least once each trip. I always get the blue berry bacon pancakes, they are my favorite.

I really like 50s Prime Time Cafe at HS, the fried chicken is really good. We used to always to do SciFi or Brown Derby but now my new favorite at HS is 50s Prime Time Cafe.

I believe they only take reservations for 2 or more so make sure to try that if a reservation for 1 doesn’t work. I’ve heard people having problems trying to book solo . You tell them at check in it’s for 1 . Nomad lounge at AK is supposed to be amazing. We love Via Napoli for the pizza .

I love Brown Derby in Studios and would go out of my way to eat there.

Epcot should have good festival foods. I also like Katsura Grill or La Cantina de San Angel for quick service. Chefs du France is good if you have enough time or really want a table service meal, and I'll be trying Shiki-Sai this December. I've heard it's good, but haven't personally tried it yet.

What did you decide on? I made my first solo trip adrs this morning. I love Boma and Ale and Compass breakfasts too, but couldn’t make them work this trip. I booked Flying Fish, Steakhouse 71, Brown Derby, Liberty Tree, Biergarten (placeholder for when Candlelight Processional packages open), and Homecomin’. I want one more DS restaurant but haven’t decided. I am hoping for a breakfast but adrs that work with my plans were slim pickings and also Space 220 was unavailable. Will hit up Nomad Lounge at AK.

What did you decide on? I made my first solo trip adrs this morning. I love Boma and Ale and Compass breakfasts too, but couldn’t make them work this trip. I booked Flying Fish, Steakhouse 71, Brown Derby, Liberty Tree, Biergarten (placeholder for when Candlelight Processional packages open), and Homecomin’. I want one more DS restaurant but haven’t decided. I am hoping for a breakfast but adrs that work with my plans were slim pickings and also Space 220 was unavailable. Will hit up Nomad Lounge at AK.
Ale and Compass
BOMA
Liberty Tree Tavern
Sci-Fi

Loved the sliders at Nomad lounge last month!
And the watermelon cocktail there as well.

Primo Piatto at the Riviera was really good for breakfast too.

We really enjoyed Space 220, but I know that is not a popular opinion.
We thought the filet and the pork chop were very tasty and cooked to perfection.

If you don’t have a reservation at EP, try Les Halle. Everything we’ve tried there has been delicious!

We liked Mama Melrose at HS too, but would like to try brown derby next time, maybe even the lounge there depending on the menu.

Hope you got everything you wanted!

When ever we are at AK we try for the Nomad Lounge and at HS the Brown Derby Lounge outside just to sit and relax with good food and drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter