Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get one of those cards for 14 nights for the Shackleford Family?

Thanks

I forgot to mention for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Could I possibly get just a snack punch card for 7 nights on the deluxe dining plan. I was also wondering if the title line could just be left blank because there are so many of us that I figured they can each just write their names in. Thank you.

Since you wrote "snack punch card", I assumed you wanted only the snacks included. Let me know if you needed something else.

dining_snack_blank.jpg

I know I have requested a dining card before....but our party and days have changed :flower3: I would be ever so greatful if I could get another one with the updated info, with the red and white polk dot border. Heres the info.

5 adults , 1 child for 5 days on the basic dining plan (1 table, 1 quick, 1 snack)

With the Goss/Godfrey family for the "title"

I really appreciate it!!!!

Lisa

I know I have requested a dining card before....but our party and days have changed :flower3: I would be ever so greatful if I could get another one with the updated info, with the red and white polk dot border. Heres the info.

5 adults , 1 child for 5 days on the basic dining plan (1 table, 1 quick, 1 snack)

With the Goss/Godfrey family for the "title"

I really appreciate it!!!!

Lisa

Here it is all fixed up...

goss_godfrey_dining.jpg

LOVE these!! You did mine from last year and we are headed back again! Could I please get one for the "Nugent Family" for 2 adults, 1 child for the Disney Dining Plan. And possibly another for "Fargo Family" for 2 adults also on the Disney Dining Plan (Table service, quick service, snack) I'm not sure how it works but we will be there from 9/23/10 - 9/28/10.

Thanks so much!

LOVE these!! You did mine from last year and we are headed back again! Could I please get one for the "Nugent Family" for 2 adults, 1 child for the Disney Dining Plan. And possibly another for "Fargo Family" for 2 adults also on the Disney Dining Plan (Table service, quick service, snack) I'm not sure how it works but we will be there from 9/23/10 - 9/28/10.

Thanks so much!

They go by the number of nights you are on the plan - so in your case, it would be 5 nights.

fargo_dining.jpg

nugent_dining.jpg

Can I please get two cards each for five days.

The Eichmillers, 2 adults, the deluxe plan
The Tovars, 2 adults, the deluxe plan

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter