DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

Friday, JUNE 26, 2009: I will be solo at The Garden Grill (character dining - Mickey, Chip 'n' Dale & Pluto) at EPCOT at 5:30 pm, but my res is for 2 adults. If anyone here will be solo at Epcot that day and would like to join me for dinner (separate checks), please send me a private message or post here. Need to know as soon as possible. :)

I will be in WDW 13- 18 by myself and would be interested in having a meal with another person. I am not sure how this board works as it is the first one I have ever been on so I hope I am using it correctly.

Sept 20- Lib tree tavern around 7pm dinner who wants to join me?
Sept 23rd - Biegarten 655 Pm Who wants to join me?
Sept 24th -Ohana 740Pm Who wants to join me?
Sept 25th -Lecell 740PM Who wants to join me?
So now its ur turn to reply

i would love to have dinner with you but i fly in on the 18th and you will be leaving sorry. sorry this message is for pixiepoint

Travelling with my sister from 29th August until 12th September.
So far have booked Hoop Dee Doo on 2nd September (5pm) and Keys to the Kingdom tour at 5th September at 09:30.
Anyone else doing those?

Not booked any other ADR's yet, but we would love to meet up with other Disney fans.

Gary

Lunch at Y&Y on Oct 4th at 1:30PM if anybody is interested... can accomodate upto 10 sits :)

My grandmother and I will be staying at POP from Oct 30 - Nov 3. If anyone (staying at POP or other places) would like to do a POP food court dinner on Oct 30 or Nov 1, or early breakfast on Oct 31, Nov 1, or Nov 2 - let me know!

Have reservations at the Rose & Crown for 7:55pm next Friday, October 9. Have 3 seats available for anyone who would like to join. Should make viewing Illuminations easy as I have been told you can go out to balcony at watch.

PM me if you'd like to join.

Contemplating returning to the world to celebrate December 2010. However, the main detractor experienced in December 2008 was the need to make dining reservations months in advance. Is that still the case these days? That hassle was enough to put me off visiting WDW anytime in the foreseeable future.

PM if you'd care to meetup up for lunch at the Blue Bayou, 13-16 December 2010, 11:30 a.m.:coffee:

If anyone has Chef's Table (not the side room) at Victoria and Albert's anytime between now and November 14th and wouldn't mind 2 extra visitors, I'd be your best friend forever :)

I've been calling every day for months - I was on the phone with them 180 days out, every day for the full 35 days of our trip, and got nothing but waitlisted :(

Anybody interested in teaming up for one of the Food & Wine Festival Signature Dinners or other events? I've particularly got my eye on:

Jens Dahlmann's beer dinner (Nov. 3)
The vertical wine tasting (Nov. 5)
The Bocuse dinner (Nov. 7)

But I could easily be talked into something else as well/instead, on any of the weekends (except probably not the Cat Cora dinners, I'm still upset about the loss of Spoodles. :) )

Sound fun to anyone? Drop me a PM.

Just curious why this is a sticky when the OP hasnt been updated since 2005 and it gets one post a year?

La Hacienda for dinner we have few seats open !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter