• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining alert service for Fantasmic?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Anyone know a dining alert service that includes Fantasmic dining at River Belle? I think it hasn't dropped yet for early July, and the alert systems I find by Googling don't seem to have it as an option. Thanks!

Scratch that. Place I was going to send you to does not have Fantasmic packages. Just River Belle Terrace but you'd have to rely on asking the server for the vouchers which may already be all gone.

Scratch that. Place I was going to send you to does not have Fantasmic packages. Just River Belle Terrace but you'd have to rely on asking the server for the vouchers which may already be all gone.
Thanks! I had tried that one, and this is what the calendar looks like for Fantasmic packages, with no option to set up an alert:

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 8.30.06 AM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter