Digital Scrapping FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran98765

DIS Veteran
Deleting my information, as the digital portion of the community is no longer here. Any information in this post is posted by others, not me.

Disney Digitial Freebies
Andrea's Clubhouse Kit

Caitsmama's Freebie

Dawn's Mickey Mouse Collection

Dawn's Mickey Mouse Collection Add-On

Mouse Madness

Pretty Princess by Lacarolita's Designz

Scrap by Pink
Douce Saveur D'Afrique

scrappinnutzy: Scrappinnutz's Prince & Princess Kit

Petit Pirate

Scrappers Emporium Laced Frames

http://mousehousedigiscrapping.blogspot.com

You have put together a really good and informative article to get someone started with digital scrapbooking! Great job!

I get a lot of questions about my digital pages and how they are done, I am going to refer people to this article.

Fabulous job; thanks for taking the time to write this. :)

Disney has yet to come out with items for digital scrapping (booo)

I couldn't help but laugh at this bit of (needed) editorializing. :rotfl:

Had another thought: what about a section for advantages/reasons for digital scrapping? For instance, the cost can be less, and you can manipulate and reuse products. Then, there's the Undo button. :thumbsup2 And the lack of mess.

Here's hoping for a sticky! This deserves it! :wizard:

Great job, Fran! This is EXCELLENT, and I sure hope it gets stickied as it would have helped me immensely when I was first starting out. Actually, I'm going to go search out some of those sites you mentioned - there were a few I don't have! Woot! LOVE new scrapping sites to explore! :goodvibes

Thanks, Fran!

I added two sections, the first and last! Thanks for the idea for the first one Chris.

Thanks for doing this Fran! It will come in handy when I finally sit down and learn PSE. My hope is to digi scrap our upcoming trip and have it printed in a nice book for my parents for Christmas (they're coming on the trip w/us).:)

:cool1: Thanks Fran! You're awesome! That must have taken a lot of time and work and it's a huge help to me, I'm printing instructions now. Thank you so very much! :thumbsup2

Hi Fran & everyone,

Can you add ACDSee Photo Editor to your list of digiscrapping programs please?

And maybe a section in your FAQ on organizing your kits once you have SO many (that usually comes after the list of sites where you can get freebies!). :cool1: It's a whole lot easier to get organized from the beginning rather than later when you're swamped.

ACDSee Photo Manager is the preferred software for organizing digiscrapping supplies. We have premade categories & tutorials to get everyone started.
And I love scrapping with ACDSee Photo Editor because it's user friendly & has a great set of how-to's built in.

30 day trials & tutorials can be found at DigiScrapInfo.com and we provide support in our forum & tips on our blog.

And I have seen Disney digital scrapping items around. I'll be on the look out for you guys.

Thank you for all the info! I'd like to get into digital scrapbooking after our December trip. :) This is GREAT information!!!

Sticky, sticky, sticky! :cheer2:

Just to add to the plethora of beginner tutorials out there, I have a new one for a My First Layout with PSE tut up at Digitals today. The link is in the OP of the FAQ (digitalscrapbookpages.com).

I also recommend Hummie's World for PSE tutorials. She has a First Layout tut, although it covers more subjects than mine. www.hummiesworld.com for that one.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I had decided after looking at some sights and seeing the "expense" of printing digiscrapbooks to not do it. Now I think I am going to!

I'll give it a whirl when I get back from Disney next month.... If I can wait that long!

Again, thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter