Digital membership card

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
I am having issues getting a permanent DVC membership card to show up. I went through the steps outlined on the website about setting up MagicMobile. However, my card just has my name and no other identifying information, such as my DVC membership. Is this normal? I expected the card to give the details, like my ID number, of the DVC membership.

If you mean the MagicMobile Pass in your phone's digital wallet.
Yes, that is normal.
You should be able to click the question mark and then see your Affiliation "DVC Y" if blue card.
There is also an QR code there as well.

If you mean the MagicMobile Pass in your phone's digital wallet.
Yes, that is normal.
You should be able to click the question mark and then see your Affiliation "DVC Y" if blue card.
There is also an QR code there as well.
Hmmm. I clicked on the info tab and can see the QR code, but I don't see any denotation that I am a DVC member (I am resale, so I don't have the membership extras, but I was hoping it would note that I'm DVC so I could pool hop).

Hmmm. I clicked on the info tab and can see the QR code, but I don't see any denotation that I am a DVC member (I am resale, so I don't have the membership extras, but I was hoping it would note that I'm DVC so I could pool hop).
Pool hopping has been suspended and there is no indication that it's going to return.

I am resale and have my card in my Apple wallet taken from MDE. When I click on the i in the top right corner it brings up a page with my name, a QR code, membership number and under Affiliation it states DVC ND which I am assuming means non direct.

I am resale and have my card in my Apple wallet taken from MDE. When I click on the i in the top right corner it brings up a page with my name, a QR code, membership number and under Affiliation it states DVC ND which I am assuming means non direct.
Interesting! Mine doesn’t have any of that information. I might stop by guest services while I’m at WDW next week.

Same exact issue happening to me. Chatted in the app, couldn't figure it out. Called member services, couldn't figure it out.

I uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, still didn't work. I then deleted the pass and re-created it, and now it works - I can choose the DVC member style, and I see the DVC-Y affiliation. Weird!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter