Digital Membership Card?

My Apple Wallet and/or Disney’s use of the digital card updated or something. I no longer have the 3 dots fo view the details. I just have “hold near reader” showing.

I know things were set up accurately before; I was able to click on the 3 dots and she the DVC Y and AP indicators go receive discounts last month at WDW.

Are other people seeing this same thing in their Apple Wallet or did I bump a setting somewhere?
I had the same problem - basically, Apple Wallet wanted to use the Disney card as a credit card, thus the instruction to "hold near reader" as you would if using Apple Pay. @Stormalong Smiths is right - I realized that I had to unlock the phone and open the Wallet app, then when I tapped the Disney card, the three dots would show and all was well. I also went into Settings - Wallet and Apple Pay - and disabled Double-Click Side Button, but that might not have had anything to do with fixing it! :p

Are you using the Wallet app or just the shortcut from the Lock Screen of your phone? You have to be using the app to access the 3 dots and see your affiliations.

I had the same problem - basically, Apple Wallet wanted to use the Disney card as a credit card, thus the instruction to "hold near reader" as you would if using Apple Pay. @Stormalong Smiths is right - I realized that I had to unlock the phone and open the Wallet app, then when I tapped the Disney card, the three dots would show and all was well. I also went into Settings - Wallet and Apple Pay - and disabled Double-Click Side Button, but that might not have had anything to do with fixing it! :p

This is the way! Thank you both!

I actually only learned about the side button double-tap shortcut after my trip. I was thinking it would have made accessing the card so much easier, but not if the shortcut doesn’t show the information the CMs need to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter