Difficult FP Question

TTLou

Earning My Ears
Is it easier to find SDFP availability on difficult FP when adding people or modifying an existing FP? Or checking and refreshing day of?

Availability is the same no matter how you are looking. Adding a person would require that exact time to be available so that would probably be the least successful way to get a FP if you're trying to get one for an additional person. The advantage to modifying is that it stays at the top so refreshing is quicker. In tiered parks that doesn't matter as much because the tier 1 rides are at the top anyways.

Availability is the same no matter how you are looking. Adding a person would require that exact time to be available so that would probably be the least successful way to get a FP if you're trying to get one for an additional person. The advantage to modifying is that it stays at the top so refreshing is quicker. In tiered parks that doesn't matter as much because the tier 1 rides are at the top anyways.
Thank you! So if I'm trying to get say SDD, MMRR or MFSR for this coming Thursday, should I pick a random attraction for my 3rd FP today and try to modify it on Thursday? Or should I keep my 3rd FP open and keep refreshing on Thursday hoping something will become available? Or are you saying it doesn't matter?

Thank you! So if I'm trying to get say SDD, MMRR or MFSR for this coming Thursday, should I pick a random attraction for my 3rd FP today and try to modify it on Thursday? Or should I keep my 3rd FP open and keep refreshing on Thursday hoping something will become available? Or are you saying it doesn't matter?
I would keep it open. If you are modifying then it won't show overlapping availability. If you are selecting one of your first 3 then it will show overlaps (of course you would lose the other FP but it's likely worthwhile foe those FP's).

I had to add my DH to all my FPs on latest trips as his ressie wasn't showing up when I made them. It was only a day after I made the originals but I had NO trouble adding him to everying including FOP and 7 Dwarfs. When there was no avilability of adding they offered the option of a new time. I would do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter