Difficult and confusing ADR

DisneyJade

Two decades on the DIS, lurking and learning
I will likely be trying to get a very difficult reservation on our next trip. I'll be hoping to book Cinderella's Royal Table (the Signature Celebration Package, if it's still available next year) for 8 people.

The tricky part is, of the 8 of us, our reservation windows will open at different times. Four of us will stay on site for a full week, so we'll have 180 days + 7 or 8. Two people will be staying on site, starting a couple days later, so their 180+ window won't open until 2 days after ours. The final two members of our party are likely not staying on site at all.

1. Is it possible for me to book for all 8 of us when my 180+ window opens, or do I have to book for four of us, then keep adding to the party later? (Is that even allowed?)
  2. Is the 180 days even relevant for the Signature Celebration Package, or is that subject to a different timeline?
  3. Do I book CRT at 180+ and then add the package later?

TIA. Multi-family vacation planning is so much more complex than single-family trip planning!

You can book it when your window opens. It doesn't matter who all 8 people are. You'll need ages so that you pay the right child/adult rates, but who they are doesn't matter, and it really doesn't matter when they are arriving or if they are staying at a Disney resort.

Yes, exactly this. When the first 180 day window opens, you can book ADRs for as many people as you want for any ADR.

Your ADR window opens 180 days before the date you want to make the reservation. You can book an ADR 180 days out even if you are not staying in a resort. You just can't book the whole week if you aren't staying onsite. You'd have to book one day at a time.

Your ADR window opens 180 days before the date you want to make the reservation. You can book an ADR 180 days out even if you are not staying in a resort. You just can't book the whole week if you aren't staying onsite. You'd have to book one day at a time.

OP is staying onsite. Their ADR window will open 180 days prior to resort check-in, not 180 days prior to the ADR reservation date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter