different tickets

drjackal31

Mouseketeer
I know from many years ago when we used to book packages everyone in the room had to have the same ticket. Since we purchased into DVC and since park reservations began we have only gone one day to EPCOT and it was only my husband and myself.

This upcoming trip we are bringing my mother in her 70's and some other family. I wanted to know if we all have to have the same park ticket. My mother may only go 2-3 days and the rest of us 4-5, we haven't figured that out yet but I hope to nail these things down by the end of the month. I'm sure this has been answered a million times before. Thank you!

No, you do not all have to have the same ticket. Get each person the ticket that works best for them. There are lots of things to do at WDW besides going to a park.

We had different tickets and they worked fine. The only caution I read is if some had AP and others had regular tickets with Genie +, the AP holders had to call for Genie + help each day. We just bought Genie + day by day when we decided we needed it.

If you haven't been for a while, you now need to make park reservations to enter each park., this is done on line.

We had different tickets and they worked fine. The only caution I read is if some had AP and others had regular tickets with Genie +, the AP holders had to call for Genie + help each day. We just bought Genie + day by day when we decided we needed it.
My understanding from a friend is that this is no longer an issue, but I would still be cautious myself. She has an AP and her family does not. They have stayed on-site 2 or 3 times in the last few months and the rest of the family pre-purchased G+ with their tickets. She had no issue purchasing G+ online with her AP. While I 100% believe her I would not take the chance myself.

Thank you! I assumed it was fine but I wanted to get my ducks in a row, since we are traveling with less seasoned individuals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter