"Different" Gluten Free Snacks?

Emme

DIS Veteran
Hi!! Just wondering if anyone can help me with some good gluten free snack choices other than just popcorn and ice cream on the dining plan? Any help would be so appreciated! Thanks!

Enjoy Life brand snacks is available throughout the parks now (it's all Disney'ed up in the packaging). I'm pretty sure they have the cookies and chocolate bars at least and perhaps a few other of their line?

There is a place by Pooh in MK that has a veggie and hummus plate. It might be considered a meal but either way, it was delicious.

We just got back, and out wheat (and soy & dairy) free son was able to enjoy Enjoy Life goodies, fruit, cotton candy and Dole Whip. There's also a GF food cart in Animal Kingdom that does donuts & muffins, as well as a GF bakery in Disney Springs.

I am not sure if it is still there, but in the Magic Kingdom, there was a place you could get baked potatoes. It was in Liberty Square. My daughter loves those!

DH has celiac disease and has had good luck at Sunshine Seasons at The Land at EPCOT. Their bakery counter often has a gluten-free choice or two; he especially likes rice pudding or crème brulee. He's also had several flavors of slushies at MK and Studios; we especially recommend pina colada at Sunshine Tree Terrace or any version (raspberry, strawberry, or plain) of lemonade or Coke. Of course you should double-check the ingredient list at the venue.

I know our resort had OMG Chocolate Chip Cookies (they are really good) as well as vanilla and chocolate cupcakes and brownies. The OMG cookie was available at most QS locations it seemed. Pretty much any place I stopped and asked for it by name they had it.

And I almost forgot - Erin McKenna's Bakery in the old Pleasure Island area of Disney Springs has lots of gluten-free choices (donuts, mini cupcakes, coffee-cake type bread slices). We've sometimes found them in the refrigerator section at resort quick-service restaurants, and I think selected items were available for snack credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter